23rd May Trying to Turn on my Computer and nothing happens...
Ripped opened the Cabinet removed some dust powered on and heard some arch welding noise and half way booting my computer dies :(

 
Never powers on again !!! Damn wrong time my computer died... so much pending work ... Life saver my Office Lappy.

Did the simple PSU for 15 minutes by shorting the green and black wire and worked fine !
Now what could be problem, Motherboard !
I was praying no Motherboard issue please !!! and Gracious god it was the PSU and not the Motherboard.

I got a Coolermaster eXtreme 600W, Thanks to Mr.RPM and his expert guidance and moral support !!!
This is a rock solid PSU just see the images, Anyway I dont want to blame my 400 Bugs Techcom 450W PSU it sustained for 4+ years under some awfull Bescom service.


New Problem is the Cable Management and failed temperature sensor :(
May be a couple of 120mm CM fans might help !!!

Here is few pics...

 
Although the PSU has a burnt coil, it was able to run seamless with minimal load (1 cooling fan) connected.
But clearly could not sustain higher load !
 
My New 600W CoolerMaster eXtreame power plus



Thanks God my Computer is back alive with the new PSU



Now what went wrong with the old SMPS ?



Ah Coil got burnt which concludes the arch welding noise.


Your's Truly,
-VINOD M